Hey y’all, we want to welcome you to our new website, and just say thank you for your interest in our show! This years show we will be featuring Historical Construction Equipment Association’s International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition. We will be updating the information down below as the year goes on. We are already excited to see everyone and have another amazing show!
November 3rd, 4th, 5th 2017
* Gates open from 8:00 am to dark *
Before we get to the details of this year’s show, let me take the time first to say thank you to all those that come and volunteer. We are so thankful to have so many people that join us in making this show what it is. Ken and I want to thank our families for their support and help. We love you all!
We will have schedules to give out at the gate and in the Welcome Center, and this year we will have maps placed all over the show grounds to make things easier for everyone to find!
Schedule of Events:
- Admission this year is $10.00 a day, $15.00 for 2 days, $25.00 for a 3 day pass. Please wear your bands. There will be no drop off and then park. Please park and if you need help getting to the gate, someone can pick up and take you through the gate.
- NOTE: There is an admission fee at the gate EVEN if you are just coming for the auctions. Please do not give the people at the gate a hard time they are volunteers and just doing their jobs!
- Golf carts are for staff and handicap only, please. We will not be renting them out this year. If you need one please call Carolina Carriage (910-295-0574) and make arrangements to rent one. There are a limited amount of carts available. We will have a table set up and someone manning the table to help you get your golf cart signed out. We are not responsible for any accidents involving golf carts.
- There is no camping in the field so please don’t ask. We will have a limited amount of area for camping but we let those working and showing have first chance at them. The camping is self-contained only.
- C&A Auction- If you love antiques, this is the auction to attend! They have been with us since our second show and we have been going to their auction house for years. Some of our most unique antiques have come from their sales. They are the best for having unique and good quality items. So if you are looking for something different you don’t want to miss this auction! Carson also takes consignments and is ready to list them for you. He’ll be here Friday with his crew setting up and can help you with anything you need. His information is Carson 336-824-8844 (www.caauction.net)
- Tractor Pull-OTTPA, Inc will be the host. Jim Bingham is in charge of that. Come sign up and give it a try. If nothing else, come to watch. And we can’t have a tractor show without tractor games, so look for those too!